Tasks for players:
- The frontline moves according to how many enemy targets are destroyed, how many friendly targets are intact at mission rotation, and how many successful paratrooper drops were made.
- Mission rotates every six hours, or when the front & artillery and front ships & convoy of one side's both sectors are at 25% or lower.
- For example: Russian side has 100% of front & artillery destroyed on sector #1, but sector #2 is intact (no damage at all), therefore no rotation. When sector #2 front & artillery get destroyed more than 75% (sectors #1 and #2 now more than 75% destroyed) -> rotation.
- In short: destroy enemy targets and protect friendly targets!
- Lost player planes and tanks affect the frontline move too. So bring your planes and tanks home! See the rotating planesets and object lists below for the value of the planes and tanks.
- Destroy enemy frontline defenses consisting of infantry, tank, and artillery positions.
- Destroy enemy combat ships.
- Destroy enemy front and rear depots and convoys.
- Destroy enemy bridges.
- Drop paratroopers between your frontline and artillery to strengthen your frontline and supply tank spawns. The Ju-52 paratrooper planes are available at the rear fields. The dropzone is marked on the map and will be marked with smoke on the ground (blue for axis / red for allied).
- Protect own targets.
- <tl - tells the remaining current mission time
- <s - display information about sector health
- <p - shows the plane and tank availability and eligible temporary airfields on all sectors
at https://discord.gg/npbn6TNFrontline movement calculation target object values:
|Machine gun (AA)
|Cargo and tanker ships
||500 and 1000
This means that depots, in general, are more valuable targets than the frontline targets.
Server settings currently:
- This is a total war server, so basically no rules, so any dirty trick you can imagine, if it helps to defeat the enemy, it's ok :)
- No teamkilling, this includes ground targets. There's an automatic system in place to detect this, and players will be punished if they TK. If you are a victim of a false positive, give us an email.
- Don't be a dick. No insulting other players. No chutekilling. No ramming/kamikaze on tanks with planes.
- Don't use the voteban system. If you have something to report about a player behaviour, do it directly to us, via Il-2 forums using PM, on Discord (PM), or using the mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- full real
- no icons
- no payload restrictions (mostly, some RPS limitations)
- AAA AI varies from Low to Medium, except on airfields where AAA AI is High, airfields AAA is also invulnerable.
Report bugs etc. to email@example.com
- AMD Ryzen 3800X
- 16 GB 3200 MHz DDR4
- 1000/1000 MBit/s network