Tasks for players:
- The frontline moves according to how many enemy targets are destroyed, how many friendly targets are intact at mission rotation, and how many successful paratrooper drops were made.
- Mission rotates every six hours, or when the front & artillery and front ships & convoy of one side's all sectors combined are at 25% or lower.
- For example: Russian side has 100% of front & artillery destroyed on sector #1, but if sector #2 is intact (no damage at all), combined percentage is ~50%, therefore no rotation. When sector #2 front & artillery get destroyed more than 50% (sectors #1+2 now more than 75% destroyed) -> rotation.
- In short: destroy enemy targets and protect friendly targets!
- Destroy enemy frontline defenses consisting of infantry, tank, and artillery positions.
- Destroy enemy combat ships.
- Destroy enemy front and rear depots and convoys.
- Destroy enemy bridges.
- Drop paratroopers between your frontline and artillery to strengthen your frontline. The Ju-52 paratrooper planes are available at the rear fields. The dropzone is marked on the map and will be marked with smoke on the ground (blue for axis / red for allied).
- Protect own targets.
- <tl - tells the remaining current mission time
- <s - display information about sector health
at https://discord.gg/npbn6TNFrontline movement calculation target object values:
|Machine gun (AA)
|Cargo and tanker ships
||500 and 1000
This means that depots, in general, are more valuable targets than the frontline targets.
Server settings currently:
- This is a total war server, so basically no rules, so any dirty trick you can imagine, if it helps to defeat the enemy, it's ok :)
- No teamkilling, this includes ground targets. There's an automatic system in place to detect this, and players will be punished if they TK. If you are a victim of a false positive, give us an email.
- Gentleman rules are of course appreciated. No insulting other players. No chutekilling. No ramming/kamikaze on tanks with planes.
- full real, except for simple gauges and altenate plane visibility on
- no icons
- no payload restrictions (mostly, some RPS limitations)
- AAA AI varies from Low to Medium, except on airfields where AAA AI is High, airfields AAA is also invulnerable.
Report bugs etc. to email@example.com
- AMD Ryzen 3800X
- 16 GB 3200 MHz DDR4
- 1000/1000 MBit/s network