Tasks for players:
- The frontline moves according to how many enemy targets are destroyed, how many friendly targets are intact at mission rotation, and how many successful paratrooper drops were made.
- In short: destroy enemy targets and protect friendly targets!
- Destroy Enemy Frontline defenses consisting of infantry, tank, and artillery positions.
- Destroy Enemy Front and Rear depots
- Search and destroy Tank or truck convoys running from the front depot to the frontline defenses.
- Drop paratroopers between your frontline and artillery to strengthen your frontline. The Ju-52 paratrooper planes are available at the rear fields. The dropzone is marked on the map and will be marked with smoke on the ground (blue for axis / red for allied).
- Protect own targets
- <tl - tells the remaining current mission time
- <s - display information about sector health
at https://discord.gg/npbn6TNFrontline movement calculation target object values:
|Machine gun (AA)
This means that depots, in general, are more valuable targets than the frontline targets.Server rules:
Server settings currently:
- This is a total war server, so basically no rules, so any dirty trick you can imagine, if it helps to defeat the enemy, it's ok :)
- No teamkilling, this includes ground targets. There's an automatic system in place to detect this, and players will be punished if they TK. If you are a victim of a false positive, give us an email.
- Gentleman rules are of course appreciated. No insulting other players. No chutekilling.
- full real
- no icons
- no payload restrictions (mostly, some RPS limitations)
- AAA AI is Low everywhere, except on airfields where AAA AI is High, airfields AAA is also invulnerable.
Report bugs etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org